Get some A’s for your Q’s.
What type of organizations do you work with?
We have worked with a diverse group of organization who:
- Have donors, program participants, members and volunteers, etc.
- Are New, small and established organizations in the industries below
- Arts & Culture
- Environment & Land Trusts
- Social Services
Which systems have you migrated data from?
We have migrated data from various systems, donor databases, CRMs, etc. including:
- Abila Fundraising 50 & Fundraising 100
- DonorPro (now SalsaCRM)
- Raiser's Edge
What is involved in the implement-ation of LGL
We can do a full implementation of LGL which includes:
- Kickoff Call/Meeting with Discussion & Recommendations
- Exporting your data from your current system (if applicable)
- Data Conversion
- Formatting & mapping Client’s data for import
- Configuration of LGL
- Data Importing
- Initial Review & Testing of System by NPSS & Client
- 1-hour Review of Data Imported & Best Practices with Client
Additional services our clients include in the project:
- Clean up of their data before moving to LGL including merging duplicates
- Reconfiguring all or the last 3-5 years of gifts to coincide with LGL's Campaign, Fund and Appeal structure
- Customized 4-hour or 8-hour training
In addition, we can provide other options based on your organization's budget.