Database Training Assessments Cleanup Conversion Selection Implementation
Whether you are a nonprofit or organization looking at selecting new fundraising software/CRM or ways to maximize your current investment, NSS can help!
Raiser's Edge & FR50 Training & Solutions for Nonprofits
Selection for Nonprofits
- Does it take your staff too long to pull simple mailing lists, and even then is the data unreliable?
- Are you experiencing loss of key staff who are your Raiser's Edge guru's?
- Are you converting from another system and wondering where your data should go?
No matter what your challenge is, NSS can help you maximize your fundraising database to make your fundraising work easier.
- Do you need to select software to support your fundraising efforts, Constituent Relationship Management, etc. but are confused with the number of vendors available to choose from?
- Do you have data scattered in various excel spreadsheets and/or databases around the office?
- Do you have the time and expertise to do a thorough system evaluation?
With our knowledge of useful, low-cost systems, NSS can assist your organization in selecting your next fundraising system solution.
Free On-site Raiser's Edge & FR50 Database Assessment for Middle Tennessee Nonprofits
A Database Assessment will give your organization a clear understanding of how your database is currently being used and how it can be optimized. Give us a call or select the contact us button below and we will contact you shortly.
CNM Raiser's Edge Users Group
CNM trainer and consultant Felicia Terry will host a quarterly Raiser's Edge group!
- Share Raiser's Edge information
- Troubleshoot Raiser's Edge challenges
- Learn Raiser's Edge quick tips and techniques
- Network with other Raiser's Edge users
The free user group will meet quarterly and is open to anyone in Middle Tennessee who is currently using The Raiser's Edge.
A basic understanding of The Raiser's Edge is highly recommended.