What are your consulting fees?
From our discovery call with you, we will be better able to provide the fees for the project. Because we are experienced consultants, we can tell you up front how much of our time will be needed to achieve the results you want before moving forward.
In our initial discovery call, we'll discuss:
- Your organization's top goals for the project
- The number of constituent and gift records and type of constituent data you want to migrate (if you're wanting to migrate your data from another system)
- The condition of your data
- The timeframe from the project
How long will it take?
The length of the project can vary based on various things such as the system you are migrating from, the amount and kinds of data you want to migrate, the condition of your data, the availability of your key team members, etc,
From the discovery call, we can tell you up front how much time will be needed to achieve the results you want before moving forward.
What makes NPSS different from other LGL consultants?
The top 5 reasons why we're different
- We are a CRM consulting firm which means our focus is solely on CRMs.
- We're not fundraisers doing CRM or donor database work on the side....although we are former fundraising professionals who know intimately how nonprofits work!
- We are not just one person working on a project but a team of former former fundraising professionals and database administrators that love databases.
- We have worked with a diverse group of new, small and established organizations
- We are in LGL every day, we use it in our our business!
Ready to get started?
Let's chat to see if we would be a good fit for your organization's LGL project. If we're a good fit, we would be more than happy to send you a proposal with the scope of work.